I. Name and address of the controller
The data controller within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other national data protection laws of the member states and other data protection regulations is:
Ecker + Ecker GmbH
Tel.: +49 (40) 41 330 81-0
Web site: www.ecker-ecker.de
II. Contact information of the Data Protection Officer
You can reach our Data Protection Officer at:
Mauß Datenschutz GmbH
Neuer Wall 10
Phone: +49 40 999 99 52-0
III. General information on data processing
1. Scope of the processing of personal data
The use of our site is generally possible without providing personal data. We only collect and use personal data of our users to the extent necessary to provide a functional website as well as our contents and services. The collection and use of personal data of our users takes place commonly on a legal basis only. An exception applies in such cases in which a legal basis is not apparent and the processing of the data can only be legitimised by consent.
2. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for all instances where we obtain the consent of the data subject to process his or her personal data is Art. 6 (1) lit. a EU-General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The legal basis for the processing of personal data which is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party is Art. 6 (1) lit. b GDPR. This also applies to cases where processing is necessary in order to take steps prior to entering into a contract.
Where processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which our company is subject, the legal basis is Art. 6 (1) lit. c GDPR.
The legal basis for cases where processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person is Art. 6 (1) lit. d GDPR. If processing is necessary for the purposes of a legitimate interest pursued by our company or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, the legal basis for processing is Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR.
3. Erasure of data and duration of storage
The personal data of the data subject are erased or blocked, as soon as the purpose of the storage ceases to apply. Furthermore, data may be stored if this has been provided for by European or national legislation in EU regulations, laws or other rules to which the controller is subject. The data will also be blocked or erased if a storage period prescribed by the aforementioned standards expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for the conclusion or fulfilment of a contract.
IV. Making the website available and creating log files
1. Description and scope of the data processing
Every time you visit our website, our system automatically collects data and information from the computer system of the calling computer. The following data is collected:
(1) IP address
(2) Date and time of access with indication of time zone
(3) HTTP request method, the requested file and the version of the HTTP protocol used
(4) HTTP status code and size of the server response in bytes
(5) Referrer URL (HTTP referrer)
(6) Browser type / brows
The data is also stored in the log files of our system. We do not store this data together with other personal data of the user.
2. Legal basis of the data processing
The legal basis for the temporary storage of the data is Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR.
3. Purpose of the data processing
The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to enable the website to be delivered to the user's computer. For this the IP address of the user must remain stored for the duration of the session. In addition, data is processed for security reasons in order to identify and analyse any improper use of our website.
These purposes represent our legitimate interest in the data processing under Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR.
4. Duration of the storage
The data will be erased as soon as it is no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. In the event that data is collected for the purpose of making the website available, this is the case at the end of the respective session.
5. Possibility of objection and elimination
Collecting data in order to make the website available and storing the data in log files is absolutely essential for the operation of the website. Consequently, there is no possibility for the user to lodge an objection to this.
V. E-mail contact
1. Description and scope of the data processing
On our website you will find our e-mail address, which can be used for electronic contact. If a user takes advantage of this option, the data that your e-mail program collects and passes on via the provider is transmitted to us and stored. We have no control over this in detail.
In this context, the data will not be passed on to third parties. The data is used exclusively for processing the conversation.
1. Legal basis of the data processing
The legal basis for the processing of the data that is transmitted in the course of sending an email is Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR. If the e-mail contact is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, then Art. 6 (1) lit. b GDPR is the additional legal basis for the processing thereof.
2. Purpose of the data processing
We use the processing of personal data solely to manage the contact. This is also our necessary legitimate interest in the processing of the data.
3. Duration of the storage
The data will be erased as soon as it is no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. For the personal data that has been transmitted via e-mail, this is the case at the end of the respective conversation with the user. The conversation is deemed to have ended if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the facts in question have been finally clarified.
4. Possibility of objection and elimination
The user has the option to cancel the communication at any time and to object to further processing. In such a case, the conversation cannot be continued.
You can direct your revocation to the e-mail address: widerruf(at)ecker-ecker.de. You can also send it to the mail address shown below this privacy statement.
In this case, all of the personal data that is transmitted in the course of sending an e-mail is erased.
VI. Subscription to an RSS feed of news
Description, purpose and scope of the data processing
If you subscribe to an RSS feed for articles, your reader requests regular updates from the corresponding page and automatically displays them in your reader software (e.g. the browser). In so doing, your IP address is processed. These are http accesses to the files in RSS feed format. For this, the general information on data processing regarding the provision of the website applies.
VII. Rights of the data subject
You have the right:
- under Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of the processing, the category of the personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the envisaged storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of the processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if these were not collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details;
- under Art. 16 GDPR, to demand without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data or to have incomplete personal data stored by us completed;
- under Art. 17 GDPR, to demand without undue delay the erasure of your personal data, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- under Art. 18 GDPR, to demand restriction of processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, the processing is unlawful but you oppose the erasure of your personal data and we no longer need the data but you still need 5 them for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or if you objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- under Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to demand that those data be transmitted to another controller; • under Art. 7 (3) GDPR, to withdraw your consent once given to us at any time. As a consequence, we will no longer be allowed to continue the data processing, which was based on this consent, in the future; and
- under Art. 77 GDPR, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can lodge your complaint with a supervisory authority of your habitual residence, place of work or the registered office of our company.
Right to object (to advertising)
Where your personal data is processed based on legitimate interests under Art. 6 (1) S. 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data under Art. 21 GDPR, insofar as there are reasons for this which are based on your particular situation or if your objection refers to the data processing for direct marketing purposes. In case of the latter, you have a general right to object which is implemented by us without stating a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal or objection, you only need to send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Modification of data protection standards
Should it become necessary to change these data protection standards in the future, you will find the current version here at all times.