E + E Market Access Dossier
Achieving successful market access depends increasingly on communicating with stakeholders, such as key opinion leaders, scientific medical associations and health insurance companies. Contrary to the broad-communication approach used in classical pharmaceuticals marketing, communication is more specific here and must be centred on evidence-based medicine.
The Market Access Dossier is a tool that has been specifically developed to serve as a platform for discussions with stakeholders and it helps pharmaceuticals manufacturers to demonstrate the nature of their products in a convincing manner. It contains all of the facts and figures relevant to a pharmaceutical or medicinal product in a well-structured fashion, thus making these readily available for use in discussions.
Hence, the dossier is also a flexible presentation medium that can be used by field staff working in the area of health policy. Similarly, it provides all of the essential information about a pharmaceutical that might be required for internal staff trainings.
The Market Access Dossier deals with the following subjects in line with the requirements of evidence-based medicine:
- comprehensive background on the disease and indication
- description of the current German and international guidelines and HTA
- comprehensive outline of statements of pharmaceutical evaluators
- description of pharmaceutics and pharmacology
- summary of results of clinical trials
- analysis of systematic reviews and meta-analyses
- details of therapy costs, cost-effectiveness analyses and budget impact analyses
- analysis of the care situation for the disease
The Market Access Dossier is a Powerpoint or PDF application with the following outstanding characteristics:
- full and clear navigation
- access to all relevant original documents
- adaptation of content to customer requirements
- design in accordance with corporate identity patterns
- cross-platform application for iPad, notebook, PC or Android tablet
Tel. +49 (40) 41 33 081-13