- Active Substance: Sotaglifozin
- Name: Zynquista®
- Therapeutic area: Type-1 diabetes mellitus
- Pharmaceutical company: Sanofi S.A.
- Publication of project plan: 05.03.2019
- Publication of final assessment: 07.06.2019
- Title: Sotagliflozin indicated as an adjunct to insulin therapy to improve glycaemic control in adults with type 1 diabetes mellitus with a Body Mass Index (BMI) ≥ 27 kg/m2, who have failed to achieve adequate glycaemic control despite optimal insulin therapy
- Author/Co-Author: TLV (Sweden), ZIN (Netherlands), NCPE (Ireland)
- Dedicated Reviewers: AEMPS (Spain), SNHTA (Switzerland), NVD (Latvia), INFARMED (Portugal), AOTMiT (Poland)
- Information retrieval: N.N.
- Observer: HIS (UK), EOF (Greece)
G-BA assessment not available
Reason: Sotaglifozin was not launched in Germany.