- Active Substance: Ustekinumab
- Name: N.N.
- Therapeutic area: Adult patients with moderately to severely active ulcerative colitis (UC)
- Pharmaceutical company: Janssen-Cilag GmbH
- Publication of project plan: 29.07.2019
- Publication of final assessment: 22.10.2019
- Title: Ustekinumab for the treatment of adult patients with moderately to severely active ulcerative colitis (UC) who have had an inadequate response with, lost response to or were intolerant to either conventional therapy or a biologic or have medical contraindications to such therapies.
- Author/Co-Author: MIZ (Croatia), TLV (Sweden), AOTMiT (Poland)
- Dedicated Reviewers: UCSC Gemelli (Italy), NIPN (Hungary), SNHTA (Switzerland), SESCS (Spain)/ Funcanis (Spain)
- Observer: NCPHA (Bulgaria)
G-BA assessment not available:
Reason: First launch of Ustekinumab was in 2009 (pre-AMNOG).